An open letter to our Clients and Patients,
The Kinsmen Sports Centre Physical Therapy team will be able to continue to provide you with physiotherapy and massage therapy services for the time being despite the closure of the Kinsmen Sports Centre.
We ask that you do not attend the Clinic if the following applies to your situation:
- You have been or suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19;
- You have returned from travel outside of Canada after March 1, 2020;
- You or anyone in your close social circle are ill;
- You are immunosuppressed;
- There has been evidence that COVID-19 is more severe in people over age 65. If you are over age 65, please consider if in clinic treatment is CRITICAL to your health currently.
Further, the team urges you to consider the following advice from Alberta Health Services to protect yourself and others:
- stay home and away from others if sick or in isolation;
- wash hands often;
- cover coughs and sneezes;
- avoid touching face with unwashed hands.
Access to the Clinic will now occur at the Fieldhouse doors on the North side of the Centre. These doors are located directly under our exterior sign on the North side of the building.
Please do not go to the Main Entrance doors.
A team member will be at the door to escort you to the Clinic. If no one is there, please wait a few minutes and then please call the Clinic at 780-432-9555 to notify us of your arrival.
We will not have access to other amenities at the Centre at this time.
We will be restricting use of certain exercise equipment.
We may also require you to wear latex free gloves if using certain equipment.
Team members will reach out to patients and clients to discuss the situation further or modify your appointment if you wish.
We all sincerely thank you, our valued patients and clients, for your understanding and cooperation in these challenging times.
Sent on behalf of all Kinsmen Sports Centre Physical Therapy Clinic contractors and staff.