Clinic Access – October 18, 2020
- Please arrive for your in-person appointment 5-10 minutes ahead of your appointment time.
- Call the Clinic, 780-432-9555, to inform us of your arrival.
- You will be asked to complete COVID-19 screening questions before entering the facility.
- Effective October 19, 2020, access to the Physiotherapy Clinic will be via the MAIN ENTRANCE of the Kinsmen Sports Centre except in the following circumstances:
- Between the hours of 1:30 PM and 4:00 PM, access is via Door 3*
- If you cannot walk more than 100 meters, access is via Door 19**
*Door 3 – Located on the North side of the facility to the east of the main entrance directly under the Clinic sign
**Door 19 – Located on the South side of the facility, just down from the road to the Pitch and Putt Golf Course
Maps are available HERE
Videos are available on YouTube HERE
Hand sanitizer will be provided for you.
Your physiotherapist will be wearing a mask for your protection.
As of August 1, wearing a mask or face covering is MANDATORY in all indoor public places.
You are asked to follow AHS guidelines for the prevention of disease transmission including wear a mask in public, wash your hands often, cover your coughs and sneezes and avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
Enhanced disinfection measures are in place within the Clinic.
Contact-less services for administrative tasks will be utilized as much as possible.
Patients and clients will no longer have full access to the facility equipment as part of their physiotherapy program. We will continue to work with the City of Edmonton to change this as restrictions are lifted in the future.
Please bring any exercise equipment, such as thera-band or fitness loops, you will need with you if you need clarification about their use for exercise.
Please note the treatment fee for a physiotherapy consultation with Lauren Jenkins is $120.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Simon Cooke, PT